Thursday, December 4, 2014

Merry Christmas Quotes For Cards 2014

Christmas Quotes For Cards : You should feel regret if you could not wish your dear ones on this day and specially more regretful if you did not wished them below given famous quotation by famous persons. On day of Christmas its really privileged feeling to share something that is said by the great personality. So, here I am updating famous quotes by famous persons related to Merry Christmas 2014. Christmas Quotes for cards needed by many of you. So, here is the latest Christmas Quotes 2014 collection.

[caption id="attachment_181" align="alignnone" width="566"]Christmas Quotes For Cards Christmas Quotes For Cards[/caption]

Merry Christmas Quotes For Cards | Christmas Quotes For Greeting Cards


 

There are three stages of man: he believes in Santa Claus; he does not believe in Santa Claus; he is Santa Claus - Bob Phillips

What I don't like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day. —Phyllis Diller

Christmas is the season when you buy this year's gifts with next year's money― Anonymous

I once bought my kids a set of batteries for Christmas with a note on it saying, toys not included.- Bernard Manning

Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.-b Edna Ferber

I stopped believing in Santa Claus when my mother took me to see him in a department store, and he asked for my autograph ― Shirley Temple

Christmas is a time when you get homesick - even when you're home― Carol Nelson

Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people once a year― Victor Borge

Anyone who believes that men are the equal of women has never seen a man trying to wrap a Christmas present― Anonymous

There's nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child― Erma Bombeck

I once wanted to become an atheist, but I gave up –they have no holidays. Henny Youngman

I wrapped my Christmas presents early this year, but I used the wrong paper. See, the paper I used said Happy Birthday on it. I didn’t want to waste it so I just wrote Jesus on it. - Demetri Martin

The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live. -George Carlin.

The best Christmas present I got from my husband was a week to do whatever i wanted. - Olivia Williams.

Christmas is the time when kids tell Santa what they want and adults pay for it. Deficits are when adults tell government what they want and their kids pay for it. - Richard Lamm.

Hope our article of Christmas Quotes For Cards would be useful for you!!

Searches related to christmas quotes for cards

religious christmas quotes for cards

short christmas quotes for cards

merry christmas quotes for cards

funny christmas quotes

christmas quotes about family

christmas quotes for friends

christmas greetings

No comments:

Post a Comment