Saturday, December 19, 2015

Merry Christmas Wishes Messages Greetings 2015

Christmas!! The very word makes our heart go wild and crazy. Christmas just marks the beginning of holidays and fun and frolic. Christmas also marks the arrival of the winter season! Christmas is a fun festival where people just enjoy to their heart out and present gifts and chocolates to their near and dear ones. People celebrate Christmas in their own special ways. People love to send out greeting to their families and closed ones. They wish success and happiness to their families. In this world of advanced technology, people mostly prefer sending e-cards as it can be sent to any part of the world within no time. But, some also love sending traditional greeting cards to convey their wishes to their family members. Special messages are inscribed in these cards, messages that do really touch their family’s heart.  Merry Christmas Images 
"May this Christmas be so special,
That you never ever feel lonely again,
& be surrounded by loved ones throughout,
Happy Christmas!"
Christmas!!! Time to get lots of presents and have lots of delicacies. Don’t miss out the fun! Have what your heart wants and make your Christmas a special one to cherish and remember for years to come.
Bundles of joy and happiness to all family members! Stay close and stay together. There is nothing greater than a family. This Christmas, I pray to God that he makes the bond of your family stronger than ever.
Dream big this Christmas and have the courage to fulfill all your dreams. Hope you have a great Christmas and a very happy New Year. Go out and roam the streets, have fun in the open because Christmas just comes once in a year.
This Christmas, break the monotony! Do what your heart wants. Spend quality time with your loved ones, spend money on things you love and make yourself happy this Christmas. Life is yours to live, life it to the full!
The word FRIEND has a lot of meaning in my life and I truly pray to God that this Christmas, your life is filled with blessings and happiness. A time to cheer out loud! Wish you a very merry Christmas and a very happy New Year.
Dear Friend, you have given me so much to remember and cherish that I can’t express my gratitude towards you. I take this time this Christmas to thank you truly from my heart for your friendship and your presence in my life. Your presence gave me all that I was missing in my life!
Hope this Christmas, the bond of our friendship grows stronger and unbreakable. You are a true definition of friendship to me!
Dear brother, you are my support system and my guide. We have always been together, fought together and shared some precious moments together. This Christmas, I would like to send you a message to thank you for all the blessings that you have showered upon my life.
Every love and respect to you! This Christmas, hope you get what you most desire in life. I am always with you and stand by your side till the end.
Sister, you are special in so many ways that I don’t have enough words to mention it. Make this Christmas of yours as special as you are. You are one in a million and I am lucky to have a sister like you!

No comments:

Post a Comment